Equity & Fixed
An integral part in our overall fund management
process and corporate finance services.
Research and analysis form integral part in our overall fund management process and corporate finance services. Our research reports cover the following areas:
- The Economy
- The Investment Environment
- The Ghana Stock Market and other stock exchanges
- Industry reports
- Listed and Unlisted Companies
Glorygate Capital research capability will be developed with the view of providing investors in the West African market with an in depth understanding of the companies and markets in which they invest. In addition to research on specific companies in West Africa, the company’s research will provide economic reviews of these markets. It’s intended to meet the need that local and international investors have for information and the market in which they operate.
Glorygate Capital approach to research allow for cross-border comparisons of investment across country borders in West Africa and executing cross-border transaction.
The research will include coverage of sub-Saharan Africa’s financial services sector, covering major banks operating in the region, conglomerates operating in West Africa and the insurance and pension fund sector in West Africa.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
We believe the key to success in investment banking and asset management businesses are:
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff that can empathize with consumers needs and circumstances, especially in handling a loss.
- Policies that meet and exceed the expectation of our clients, and that are affordable, available, and understandable.
- Policies and endorsement delivered on time with minimal errors.
- A commitment to an annual investment review for all our clients. A phone call is more than any direct mass marketer offers. We believe personal contact and service is the cornerstone of our success.
- Timely and up to date research and report delivered to clients.
GloryGate Capital has state of the-art technology software specifically developed to track various deposits, investments, withdrawals, and returns made on funds under its management. The software enables us to furnish our clients with up to date reports on time and with no deficiencies and/or errors.
Glorygate has the following key information system which generate reports such as
- A management reporting system which includes regular working capital reports and forecasts;
- Regular reporting to the Board on financial and treasury matters; and
- Regular reporting to the Board on investment opportunities, sales and portfolio management.
Fund managers at Glorygate are highly skilled and dedicated who handle client accounts with utmost professionalism and are always ready to assist clients in whatever form concerning investments.
The wealth and depth of knowledge and experience possessed by the management team of Glorygate that are brought to bear cannot be over emphasized. They are professionals with between eight to fifteen years of experience in fund management and portfolio monitoring.
The team’s ultimate goal is to ensure that clients’ funds are growing by investing in instruments that generate adequate returns.
A total of 100,000,000 is projected as Authorized shares. Out of this 800,000 shares has been issued for GH¢1 per share.
At Glorygate Capital, we value good standing relationship with our clients. We therefore have committed ourself to constantly communicate with our clients.
As such we are very dedicated in reporting to the Fund quarterly and to individual employees half yearly. We take the time to give guidance and assistance to people of the Glorygate family.
Glorygate Capital understands the position of trust that our clients and other stakeholders have given us as we deal with important and sensitive information concerning their businesses and investments. Such position and relationship requires maintenance of confidentiality.
We as such manage your funds under strict confidentiality and do not disseminate information about your fund without your prior notification and approval thereafter.
Glorygate is established as an investment advisory firm under the Securities Industry Law PNDCL 333 to carry out the business as a fund manager and offer corporate finance advisory services.
Golf Road, Achimota
close to DVLA, Achimota – Accra
Ghana - West Africa
Tel: 020 201 5724 | 050 562 6543
Digital Address :